Martha's World

Martha's World
Alberta is the setting for Martha's Vine

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Steven Tyler -- you made me cry

Wow, some days it's so hard to find inspiration to write. So, I won't talk about Martha's Vine. Except that I am writing Chapter 26 today.

I want to talk about American Idol. I saw the most touching thing on last night's show, the Milwaukee auditions. A singer came with his wife who had been crippled in a car accident. The three judges called her in before they announced that her husband was going to Hollywood. I had a sneaking suspicion that one of the judges would be very tender towards her. I thought it would be JLo...a woman. But no.

Randy was no surprise; he looked like he was listening to prompts from the producers, and JLo was rather reserved. But Steven Tyler knocked my socks off...and brought me to tears. What a tender moment. He was so sweet to the woman.

I liked Tyler as one of the new American Idol judges...but I love him now. Good for you, Steven. Good for you. So glad that after all these years in a hard rock lifestyle, you have maintained a precious heart.

~~Sheree~~


Dedicated to Steven Tyler of Aerosmith

1 comment:

  1. Once on our way home from an Irish Dance competition in New Hampshire, Zoara and I had breakfast at a restaurant where we sat at the table next to him. He's quite a pleasant fellow. He's a great dad, too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Marthas Vine. Please post your comments here. You do not have to be a registered user. Thank you for your visit.