Martha's World

Martha's World
Alberta is the setting for Martha's Vine

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Martha's Vine 3rd Book Signing is Another Success

So, off we went into a very cold Saturday to West Edmonton Mall. Had a date in the Chapters store for a book signing. I am so lucky to have the support crew that comes out to help me...Wonda, Jason, Kevin, Ashley, Marilyn, Sylvia, and my husband, David. I just couldn't do it without them...they are terrific and have my undying gratitude.

Met lots of new readers, some of which have already indicated how much they love Martha's Vine

At the beginning of the signing, Ken Davis with CKUA radio showed up and interviewed me in the store. Very pleasant fellow with excellent questions. To hear the interview, listen to it next Sunday (12:30 MST) on CKUA Radio. Here is Ken's blog.

Here is a link to the radio site and Bookmark show.

What's up next? I have heavy editing to finish on the first 3 chapters since the "Coming Out" party is scheduled for Wednesday night at West Edmonton Mall...at a meeting room at the Ice Palace. 7-8:30 PM. I will be reading the Prologue and the 1st three chapters aloud.

Might post a video to YouTube...not sure yet.

Blessings to all my friends...may you have a wonderful holiday Monday.
~~Sheree~~

Cold and lonely...

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for the book signing's success! Can't wait to hear the interview. And I'm pleased that streaming makes it possible for me to hear it from all the way over here on this side of the continent.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Marthas Vine. Please post your comments here. You do not have to be a registered user. Thank you for your visit.