Martha's World

Martha's World
Alberta is the setting for Martha's Vine

Monday, January 31, 2011

Final chapters...almost like giving birth

I pushed through Chapter 30 today...exhausted. Took me all day to push out 3-thousand words. I have to wait for the characters to tell me what's going on, and some days they talk and act so fast, I can barely type fast enough to keep up. Today, they moved in slow motion. And it was excruciating.

But I prevailed and met my daily quota of 3-thousand words...and my January 31st goal of 30 Chapters. Only 5-10 chapters to go and the first draft is done.

Going to bed now.

~~Sheree~~

Oh, BTW, my crystal butterfly image...it WON! It will appear on Royale tissue boxes by May 2011. Thank you to all my friends who voted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Marthas Vine. Please post your comments here. You do not have to be a registered user. Thank you for your visit.