Martha's World

Martha's World
Alberta is the setting for Martha's Vine

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Major re-structuring of the chapters today

Today, I did what needed to be done. Today, I overhauled my first 10 chapters. Did some switch-ups and rewriting...and began matching up the Under Chapters. It took me away from moving further ahead with the new chapters, but it needed to be done.

I am amazed at how much I have learned about writing a novel...from the first book to this one...and I think it shows in both my writing and the architecture of the book.

I now know the major turning point in the story, and I have seen the ending. The characters did their reveal today...while I was driving my car, of course. So, I scrawled it all down at traffic lights.

When I say I have seen the ending, I mean that. I see mini acts, scenes from the story...alive and happening in my head, complete with dialogue. How I love being a writer. And I have since I could first hold a pencil. I don't remember a day in my life that I wasn't writing something.

Cheers everyone!
~~Sheree~~

I love something else, too...photography...look at my back deck with a sunset. Pretty, huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Marthas Vine. Please post your comments here. You do not have to be a registered user. Thank you for your visit.