Martha's World

Martha's World
Alberta is the setting for Martha's Vine

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello world 1.1.11

Haven't written a single word of my 3-thousand word quota today. But I have learned that if I don't meet the quota in the morning, the odds of me hitting my goal diminishes by the afternoon.

I am working on a complicated timeline for the next 5 chapters of the book... in 15-minute increments because of all the variables, and all the characters. The hardest thing isn't knowing what my characters DO know; it's remembering what they DON'T know. Those details haunt me and my house is littered in tiny notes.

Happy New Year, everyone! May the Lord richly bless you in all you do this year.

~~Sheree~~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Marthas Vine. Please post your comments here. You do not have to be a registered user. Thank you for your visit.